Offshore Engineering - 2e Binnenvestgracht 7
Offshore Engineering is the engineering discipline that deals with the design and construction of structures intended to work in a stationary position in the ocean environment. The majority of offshore structures are used in the Oil and Gas industry and for Offshore Wind Turbines
1. Floating Structures.
- Floating oil and gas production units, such as FPSO, semi-submersible platforms.
- Floating drilling units such as drilling ships and semi-submersible drilling platforms.
2. Bottom founded Platforms
- Jacket platforms
- Gravity based platforms
- Offshore wind turbines
3. Subsea structures
- Subsea infrastructure for oil and gas production such as manifolds, wellheads, flow-lines
- Risers, umbilical etc
Oil and gas field development
The development of a Oil and Gas fields includes several topics including: Petroleum Geology, Geophysics, Offshore Engineering, Economics etc. Please check the Field Development Example for an preview.
Companies in the Offshore Industry
The Offshore Oil and Gas industry is employing more that 200.000 people and has an annual turnover of 1.5 trillion
- Oil Companies
- Offshore Construction Companies
- Engineering Consultants
- Oil field Services
- Offshore Renewable Energy
Contact Offshore Engineering
2e Binnenvestgracht 7, 2312 BZ Leiden, Netherlands
|Postal code :
Write some of your reviews for the company Offshore Engineering
Your reviews will be very helpful to other customers in finding and evaluating information
Nearby places in the field of Publisher,
Nearby places Offshore Engineering